Fitting Eye Patch with Straps
How to Lengthen the Top Strap on a Child Size Patch
Using a sharp pair of scissors, cut a little further into the split between the top strap and the side strap. Do this a few mm at a time until you get a good fit. You may find you need to do this on one or both sides of the patch.
Patch Pizazz eye patches are durable and washable.
- Wash sparingly, by hand, in cold water using a mild detergent (dish washing detergent). DO NOT SOAK.
- Rinse well and squeeze out excess water.
- Reshape and lay to dry with the occluder seal toward the centre of the patch.
- Dry away from direct heat.
- To re-soften the dried leather, gently work it with your hands.
- DO NOT WASH IN MACHINE OR WITH OTHER CLOTHES